*Of course there's more to it than that.
1. Connections made must equal the number on the island. No more and no less.
2. A maximum of two connections can be made between islands.
3. All islands must connect to the large chain of islands.
4. Connections made must also be made left and right, up and down.
(We're more orthogonal people, really.)
5. Bridges cannot cross over each other.
(Maybe when we start having flying cars, will this make sense.)
6. Most of all, no idling on the job!
We know you'll do an excellent job :)