What do you get when you combine OmNom Apps’ user experience with a beloved Japanese number puzzle?
You get Hashi Link–our latest mobile application for iOS.
In Hashi Link, you take on the role of a bridge builder. Going from island chain to island, your task is to link islands together with bridges.
Seems simple enough, right?
Alas, in this world of building bridges, there are a few rules you have to abide by (hey, what kind of a puzzle game would this be otherwise?):
- Connections made must equal the number on the island. No more and no less.
- A maximum of two connections can be made between islands.
- All islands must connect to the large chain of islands.
- Connections made must also be made left and right, up and down.
- Bridges cannot cross over each other
Hashi Link features hundreds of puzzles across many different island chains including the Hawaiian and Falkland Islands. Each chain of islands (or category) presents its own unique challenge with many requiring different logical approaches.
As always, thanks again for your continued support. It’s players like you that keep us developing new and fun things for you to play!
EDIT: Hashi Link is now available for Android. Check it out today!